By using the soils.gis4ag.com web sites and hosted content provided by GIS4AG Ltd (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
GIS4AG Ltd reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Users may access online maps through an API (Application Programming Interface) provided by our service provider MangoMap. Any use of the API is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that MangoMap or GIS4AG Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if MangoMap or GIS4AG Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to MangoMap via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your access to the API.
- MangoMap or GIS4AG Ltd reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- GIS4AG Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- GIS4AG Ltd shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is not guaranteed and is only available via email.
- You understand that GIS4AG Ltd uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, GIS4AG Ltd, or any other GIS4AG Ltd service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit with malicious intent any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by GIS4AG Ltd.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any GIS4AG Ltd customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate access termination.
- GIS4AG Ltd does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that GIS4AG Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if GIS4AG Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of GIS4AG Ltd to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and GIS4AG Ltd and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and GIS4AG Ltd (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).